CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Flowers for girls and sticks for boys!!


Yesterday was Logan's "4th of July" celebration so I got the kids all dressed up in their red, white and blue clothes and had a spur of the moment photo shoot outside our condo... Brayden didn't really want to take pictures which is really unlike him (I still managed to get a couple of him with a stick) but Riley found some daisies outside and it made for some really gorgeous shots of her!! I was really excited to dress her up and take pictures because her hair is finally long enough to do pigtails... HURRAY!!!!! She is so dang funny and beautiful. And then Brayden... I don't care how old he gets, I don't think I will ever get over those amazing eyes of his... I could stare at them for hours! Also we were trying to get a couple of me to have on my profile for my photography blog and have realized I am just not use to being on that end of the camera and that ugly is now my middle name. I might get the courage up to post some of those later, we will have to see. But enough about me, here are my cute kiddos!!
P.S. I finally got my new version of Photoshop so I have been trying out some fun new things if you can't tell :)

1 comments:

The Dixon Family! said...

Love the new photoshop program! It's awesome... Riley is getting so big and looking so much like you! It's nuts! Brayden is so cute with his hair. Love it! I wish I was a photographer so I had all these cute pics of my kids. Oh well... at least they have about a billion badly shot ones. Better than nothing huh? haha So cute! :) As always!