CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bawling Bathing Beauty!!!

So there is a baby photo contest at Stork Landing here in Logan every month and the theme for August is Bath Babies!! So when I saw this old fashion metal "tub" in a friend's garage the wheels in my creative brain began to turn :)!! The idea was a good one... though my little Riley didn't agree! Here's the proof!!!She isn't screaming in ALL of them, but I came to LOVE the ones she was so upset in... I am sure they will be a little different from the other ones people will be submitting... now I just have to decide which one to turn in?! #1,2, 3 0r 4?! Any suggestions?

7 comments:

The Dixon Family! said...

*Sigh* Cute.... what can I really say? You just take the best pics :) And Riley is dang cute... always... lol. Perfectness runs in your genes apparently.

meg said...

#1 and 4 are my favs. Super cute! :)

Jen K. said...

About the photos I like #1 and #4 the best.
I read you comment on my blog and decided to do the same to you. I found a common person between us...how do you know the Garricks? We are best friends with them!
You can e-mail me at jenkajma@gmail.com

Megan Maughan said...

I like #1 & #4 the best! You take awesome pics and Riley is so dang cute!

Carolyn said...

Great job...I actually really like #1. Good luck with that!

Shawni said...

LOVE the pictures...they are so darn cute. Love the background, and again, love the texturing.

Shawni said...

I love these pictures. That background is so great.