CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

It's been too long!

Sometimes I am not sure if really anyone is really reading this (besides you Britt, you are my most faithful reader/commenter!) , but it has been a while since I did a real post and for my family blurb book's sake (thanks again for the BRILLIANT idea friend) , I figure I should do a little update!!! Not to mention that I started this post on the 18th (saved as a draft) and am now just posting it 5 days later!! Just be fair warned that this is going to be a long one with LOTS of pictures... I have a lot of catching up to do. Well we had fun over the 4th of July weekend... Thursday (the 3rd) had some fireworks and both kids LOVED them!!! Brayden and Riley both had a chance to hold sparklers which was funny to watch too! Brayden was more cautious about it and Riley was like GIMME GIMME with the pretty light thing!! Bryan and his brother Vincent had fun with them too! Pretty cool huh?!And of course even though you are SUPPOSE to watch the fireworks, I can't go to long without snapping more pictures of the moment! Here's a quick family one!
And then of course the candid ones that Brayden is ALWAYS up for with me!! I love that boy!
And then the sweetest moments... daddy-daughter times!! I am IN LOVE with this one!
Brayden wants to be a photographer too lately, so he took a few of me and Bryan... the camera is REALLY heavy for him though and we have to try to get in the shot... but he loves every minute of it!
Then the next day, the 4th of July was a BUSY one! I was asked by the Cache Valley Red Cross to photograph them in the parade and also their booth at the Cruise In (which gave us a free ticket it... SWEET)! I took Brayden along with me and he was invited to ride with them in the parade!! He was so proud to wave his flag and throw candy for all the other kids!! He was soooo cute and patriotic!!! And we had to get some snapshots with Ash... she is moving soon to Washington so I will take all the pics I can get! Love her! (its crazy we come from the same parents!)Later with our FREE tickets in to the Cache Valley Cruise In, we had walking around with the Bishop family... good food and good company, can you get any better then that?! Oh and Yes... that is Brayden in the wheel well of the BIG FOOT monster truck! CRAZY HUH!? He's so cute by the fire truck, but then all I wanted was Firehouse for the next week And the Camero is HOTT!! It just is!Saturday was the cruise in parade and the kids were being so cute after it was over! Brayden is a stud-muffin on the scootie with Kynz! And before we were ready to leave, we put Brayden and Riley on the hood of the van and they started showing off with their shades... those kids are so cute I can never get enough of them!! Got to love the sun glare and my little diva with a dinosaur!
Well that's about all the up-dating I can do tonight... or should I say this morning because its 1 AM!!! So I am off to bed, but I promise there is more to come so check back tomorrow when I am more coherent!
P.S. Britt I promise to keep you satisfied till Aug. 2nd!!

3 comments:

meg said...

yay! a new post! :) i just got your comment, but am at work so i will have to call you later - my new number is 512-6629. thanks for being so thoughtful. we'll have to talk. :)

p.s. that daddy-daughter one is adorable!

The Dixon Family! said...

This post looks too fun. haha While I've been gone you've been living it up! That's not fair! hehe jk Love the daddy daughter one. Love them all! Ps I had no idea that was Ashley in those pics. haha I was like who is that?? Oh wait.... THAT'S ASHLEY???? hahahahaa Now I see it.. but I certainly didn't at 1st. Ahhhhhh... can't wait to get back and hang out! Hurry up August!

Megan Maughan said...

Hey! I read your blog too little missy! And I try to comment I really do ha ha ha! It just takes me a while, to catch up on everyones blog! Looks like you had fun!