CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

20 year tag!

20 years tag!

20 years ago...

1. I lived in Ogden
2. Had my little sister Ashley to boss around
3. Loved to sing and dance
4. Burned my leg trying to help my mom iron

10 years ago...

1. I lived in Kaiserslautern, Germany
2. Was about to go through my UGLY year
3. Went on "adventure" walks in the forest behind my house

5 years ago...

1. I was FINALLY dating the guy of my dreams
2. Spending every waking moment with him
3. Getting grounded ALL the time
4. Secretly meeting Bryan on my roof to hang out when I was grounded

3 years ago...

1. Celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary
2. Being sealed as a forever family!
3. Loving my chubby baby boy who was 6 months
4. Living on love in a tiny apartment that I miss

1 year ago...

1. Had Riley AND Brayden to take care of
2. Hung out with Britt D. every single day I could (tear)
3. Living in my in-laws basement apartment

So far this year...

1. We bought our first condo :)
2. Started attempting to fix it up
3. Celebrated our 4th anniversary (wow)
4. Updated my camera equipment... YIPEY!!
5. Read the best books in the world... TWILIGHT... and became obsessed!!
6. Started bloggin... thanks Britt for getting my hooked!


Yesterday I...

1. Bummed around for a while
2. Went to a playdate at Ryan's Place Park and chatted it up
3. Had BK for lunch with kids
4. Drove out to Tremonton on the back roads for a family reunion... very bumpy!

Today I...

1. Actually got the dishes done!
2. Took Bryan some lunch
3. Visited a friend and her new place
4. Went to the DI in an attempt to find a cool vintage chair for my shoots...no such luck!

Tomorrow I will...

1. GO TO CHURCH... Bryan no lazy butts tomorrow!...I promise we're not that bad!
2. Go on another family bike ride... it was so fun the last time!
3. Celebrate my sister Ashley's Birthday #21!!
4. Tell Bryan thank you for asking me to be his girlfriend exactly 5 years ago... and giving me a wonderful life!!

Over the next year...
1. We will hopefully have a new kitchen/floor!
2. Go on a big trip for our 5th anniversary (Washington DC?)
3. Start thinking about #3
4. Have Britt D. back in my life and go work out with her again!!! :)
5. Put Brayden into PRESCHOOL?!?! :D

Now I tag: Meg, Tiffany and who ever hasn't done it yet that actually reads mine!!

2 comments:

The Dixon Family! said...

Blog, BLOG BLOG BLOG!!!!! It's time to post dear. :) I need something to read till Breaking Dawn comes out. So get on that would ya? Thanks! ;)

Carolyn said...

Well at least I know who to call to go see Twilight when it's out November 22nd!!!!