CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Birthday/Father's Day to BRYAN!!!

Well yesterday was Bryan's birthday (#22) and he had to work, but after he got off (and I got done with my photo shoot) we went out to eat at Blackstone with my mom!! Its a really cool tradition my mom has started... she takes us out for our birthdays where ever we want!! The kids were hungry and a little cranky but we still had a fun time!! The mashed potatoes were AMAZING (I am easily pleased!) and they gave Bryan a piece of cheesecake for his b-day!! After we were done there my mom came over to be with the kids (who both fell asleep as soon as we got home) while we drove the scooter out to a movie!! We saw Baby Mama... which is more what I wanted to see then Bryan, but it was the only one that hadn't already started by the time we got out there!! Then we went to Wal-Mart to buy some ice cream, YUMMY!! Bryan was excited for his birthday present... his new phone The Glyde!! Pretty spoiled if you ask me, but he works hard for it!! My photo shoot the day of his birthday payed for it so that's good!! Now today is Father's Day and he is just relaxing, playing his Wii, visiting with his friend Brett and just having fun with us!! He is such a great daddy to our two kids... he really tries to spend as much time with them as he can when he gets home from work!! Brayden wants to do everything he does and Riley is attached to him whenever he is home!! Its so fun to see him play and love our kids... I am truly blessed to have such a hard working, wonderful husband and father!! I LOVE YOU BRYAN!!!! HaPpY FaThEr'S DaY!!!

1 comments:

The Dixon Family! said...

Aren't dad's wonderful? :) Cute pics! As usual.... haha