CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

BrOkEn BaLcOnIeS aNd SpRiNgTiMe SmiLeS!


Lately we haven't let the kids out on the balcony here at our condo because its a little broken right now...but it was such a nice day I let them go out there for a few minutes, being "very careful" as Brayden said!! I of course had to get out the camera, because they were being so gosh darn cute out there! Its amazing what a little fresh air will do to those kids!! Brayden loves getting his picture lately and will pose all the time for me, while Riley could care less about the camera... but it makes for some funny candid shots of her!

2 comments:

suzettepace said...

SOOOOOOOO CUte!!!! Love Riley's outfit! Where did you get it? Buy me one!!!! Your kids are getting so grown up! Riley's hair is getting long... and she's so skinny she looks like she could fall right through that hole so watch out. haha Miss you!

The Dixon Family! said...

SOrry that last comment was me.. my friend was just signed in on my computer. Oops! SOrry :)