CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Miracles really DO happen!

A miracle came in the form of a smile on my baby girls face today!! After many failed attempts at getting Riley to smile with a camera present, today we finally succeeded!! And not just one picture, but multiple happy, laughing, cuteness filled pictures!! I made a big deal out of her looking so cute and talked her into taking a drive with our boys to take some pictures... and she was excited!! Man oh man what a day!!! Good thing Daddy was there to keep the smiles coming! I got some really fun ones of Brayden too... he is always up for it :)Okay so this isn't a smile, but I love the expression...
PURE JOY!!! Oh how I love her :)
Here's one of Brayden's famous self picked poses :) He cracks me up!
I told him I wanted to take a picture of his eyes and he gave me this... hehe
ZOOLANDER?!? HAHAHAHA
Just for fun :)
Speaking of miracles and cute kids... 32 weeks to go and counting!

5 comments:

Megan Maughan said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You're kids are so cute! I love Brayden's Expressions!

Suzanne Plant said...

Even though I already knew you were prego I still got teary when I got to the last picture! Such a great way to tell everyone. Your kids are so precious and adorable. I think Riley totally has your smile=) and Brayden is so handsome! I love how he poses for the camera! You should always have Riley watch him when you take pics of him so as she gets older she'll be a little poser too! Adorable pictures of your gorgeous kids.

Kyla Stevens said...

Oh I love smiley Riley! so adorable. hopefully this is the start of something good.


Their clothes are perfect. and brayden's pose cracks me up. He's practicing for GQ already. haha

The Dixon Family! said...

Adorable... as usual :) I'm totally jealous! And congrats again! haha I'm so happy for you guys :) Maybe it'll be me next?? Who knows.... ;)Oh and PS.. the little word verification thing below for me says "pooppecker" I'm not even kidding. Wow...

Adventures in Petersonland said...

ok, so i LOVE your daughters coat and boots! where did you find those?! she looks so stylish in that outfit!
and again, congrats on your upcoming edition! i hope youre feeling well.