CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My little stud muffin!

Its not very often that I really get the time to take pictures of my OWN kids, but Brayden just looked so dang cute today I HAD to! We went around a few places close to home... nothing fancy, just me and the kids wonderin around seeing what I could catch... but oh boy was that kid in the mood to model tonight :) He cracks me up... "mom how about I put my leg out like this" or "I think I will sit here, that should look good to me"... man oh man that boy is growing up too fast! Don't judge... they're not the best, but I love how handsome my little man is so of course its only natural to show it off.My new favorite!! :)
I would put some up here of Riley too, but as usual she had no interest in getting her picture taken...But I was able to get this... and it was ALL THEM!!! I love em :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

So Dang Cute!! So I need you to do my family pictures!! You are so good at Photography. How much do you charge? I am very interested!! Let me know.... I am so excited!!

And I think you could make some money off your model son!! haha
He is such a Little Stud Muffin!!

Carolyn said...

Hey girl...I love these pics...your kids are soooooo adorable! How did your own photo shoot turn out? Was your makeup good in the pics? I haven't heard anything from ya'. Where are they anyway? Hope you are doing good and staying busy! I'm sooooo not! But that's totally my fault :)

Megan Maughan said...

Oh my gosh so dang cute! You're kids are darling! Brayden is like a little studdly model! Ha ha ha! Cute pics!